Friday, February 12, 2010

Mates Page

This is the mates page, where you can see who's mates with who, who's available for a mate, and where you can request a mate. Providing that they agree, you will be their mate. However, if you want to make another cat that you'll play to be your mate, you can also request that here.
Also, even for hose who are not requesting mates, please check this page regularily so that you can see if someone requested you!

Mates:
Sinestar ~ Ravenpelt
Sparkleshine ~ Mosspath
Sandstripe ~ Moondust

Available she-cats:
Sweetnose
Shadowflower
Rainmask
Tidepool
Butterflyclaw
Brightsun
Rosetail
Frostpool
Cloudedsun
BrightWatcher
Icestorm
Hollyfeather
Crystalwing
Pebblepool
Ravenfeather


Available Toms:
Spiderclaw
Cloudheart
Peachpelt
Hailstorm
Nightriver

9 comments:

  1. i need a mate im a she-cat :P
    (Pebblepool)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C-Cloudheart? Will you be me mate?

    ~Tidepool

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( no toms want mates!! lol

    ~Pebblepool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want anyone as my mate just not Nightriver! lol, hes my kin that would be akward LOL so any tom intserested, id like you to be my mate

    ~Pebblepool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to be your mate Icestar!!!!

    ~Nightriver

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhm i was wondering..*looks at her paws shyly* Peachpelt...will you be my mate? *licks her chest fur self-concensly*

    ReplyDelete
  7. *PantherSky Stalks gracefully in, looks around observeing but not participating "i will wait like the mighty huntress I am" she thinks*

    ReplyDelete