Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Apprentices

All cats old enough to catch their own prey, join beneath the highstone for a clan meeting! Three young cats of apprentice age have come to join our clan! Their names are Pebbles(she-cat), Raven(she-cat) and Night(tom). Pebbles, Raven, Night, do you promiss to uphold the warrior code and protect the clan even at the cost of your own life?
*Pebbles looks up determination showing clearly on her face, and mews:
I do
*Raven glances at her sister before meowing bravely:

I do
*Night quivers with exitement quickly meowing:
I do
Then from this day forth, Pebbles, you shall be know as Pebblepaw, Raven, you shall be known as Ravenpaw, and Night, you shall be known as Nightpaw. Moondust, you shall mentor Pebblepaw. I trust you will pass on your wisdom and quick wits to her.
*Moondust looks up and calmly walks over to touch noses with Pebblepaw
Brightsun, you shall mentor Ravenpaw. I'm sure you'll pass on your caring and loving nature.
*Brightsun looks up with surprise, then goes over and touches noses with Ravenpaw
Rainmask, you shall mentor Nightpaw. Pass on your hunting and tracking skills to him.
*Rainmask bounds up looking just as exited as Nightpaw and runs over to touch noses with her
That is all I have to say for now, so please welcome your new apprentices!
PEBBLEPAW! RAVENPAW! NIGHTPAW!
PEBBLEPAW! RAVENPAW! NIGHTPAW!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for exepting me into your clan, i am honoured

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey my name is BuZZArDcLAw do you want to be allies with my clan IVYCLAN we will repersent you in all the ways we can by posting thanks, and you will have your non link!
    Again we would love your help if we where to attacked because you are a strong clan!!

    ReplyDelete