Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Poem

Hi! okay so i had to write a poem for english, and i wanted to know what u guys thought of it:

a blood moon shines
above an arctic tundra
a symbol
of what has come to pass

a lone wolf howls
as she runs across the snow
a sole remainder
of the pack

a snowfall begins to whisper
as the shadows lighten
a new begining
of lonely days to come

ok so there it is! please comment to tell me what you think of it! and dont think about hurting my feelings, because i'dlike to improve it all i can! thx

8 comments:

  1. That is really cool! Sad, but awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy like it seems to pull u into it (in a good way)it makes you fell as though u can see her running acroos the snow looking a alll her surroundings and stuff. personnaly i dont think that u shiould change it at all!! honest!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AWSOME!AWSOMENESS RADIATES FROM IT
    BUT OFCOURSE ITS NOT AS AWSOME AS ME AND AWSOMNESS SHINES FROM ME!CAUSE IM JUST THAT SPECIAL!:D

    but ur poem is pretty and cool(okay moreover goryish but still pretty in a way)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do realize a blood moon means an eclipse right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! (applauds)I love poetry like this, there's a rough grace to it that makes the language wild and beautiful.
    My first thought was Seekers, but then when you mentioned a wolf, my thought was like Wolves of the Beyond. By Kathryn Lasky.(?)
    Well done, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT!!! i luv poetry, me and my friends made an after skool club where we write and share our ow CAN I POST 1 OF MINE ON HERE?! :D

    ReplyDelete